- Water district line burst, flooding plaintiff's residence. District paid for substantial temporary housing and some property damage. Dispute involved cleaning fees and additional claimed personal property damage.
- Tried to a jury verdict a case of real estate fraud in the development of a large commercial property
- Mediated the claim of an elderly homeowner against her mortgage lender, with allegations of usury and wrongful eviction
- Mediated a case involving claims by a homeowner against a realtor alleging missing personal property, damage to the property, and improper handling of a potential sale
- Mediated a commercial dispute involving tenant holding over at the end of a lease, cross-allegations of damage to the property, and disputes with regard to rent owed and offsets
- Mediated a claim by real estate purchasers against a title company for failure to discover items constituting a significant cloud on title
- Mediated a class action claim by 200 tenants on issues of habitability and return of security deposits against a large apartment complex